Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I never see snow, at least I can say I lived through it

There was the blizzard of 2009, and then the blizzards of 2010. Mommy and Daddy were talking...I think heard them saying that if I came I might have to catch a ride to the hospital in a firetruck since ambulances were having a hard time getting around. Daddy even went to the roof...and the roof was covered. I'm glad I was able to not be born in the snow....it's warm in here and cold out there....I don't want it any colder. I don't care if this is the most snow DC has ever gotten in a winter....I don't need to be part of the record books.

Daddy looking at the rooftop:


Daddy and Mommy looking outside:

Our balcony where I hope to hang out...but only when it's warmer. Brrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment