Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 3 of my life - I'm headed home

Daddy, can we go home yet?


We can go home?! Yes! Yeah...I'm so excited...no really!



Ok look, my aunties Jenn and Laura are here to suprise me...along with a bunch of other special people too. You are all so sweet! Auntie Jenn, you have such a cuddly hold too.



Auntie Laura...do you think my feet are big?


Uncie Bert, you should take a pull on this paci...it's awesome stuff!



Pa! You made it...yeah! So how do I become a model again???



Aunt April, you're so pretty....and I can't wait to meet my little cousin! I may nap on top of them too.



Uncle Dave....I thought David was the little one in that story...but you're so big! ...or am I so little???

Wow! What a great first day at home. But boy...I'm tuckered out. Time to nap in my crib for the first time...thank you cousin Livy for sharing...your grandaddy has some serious skills.

1 comment:

  1. Camden,

    Welcome to the world! We can't wait to meet you!

    Love,
    Brady, Cortney, Taylor, and Hayden

    ReplyDelete