Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's time...but how do I get out of here?

I love my mommy! I know I've gotten big and push on her a lot....sorry mom! She still keeps smiling though. And I love my Daddy! He and mommy have been so busy trying to get things ready for me. They learned infant cpr and first aid, the built me a dresser and made me a room, they even put together all those cool things everyone gave me to welcome me into this wide world! I think I'm almost ready...the snow is gone and it may be about time to come out and play now that I have so many toys and people ready to play with with. I know 2/22 is suppose to be the big day...but how do I get out of here?

Mommy is just a few days from my due date, looking good mommy!

I'll be safe...I trust them anyways, but now mommy and daddy are certifiable! (maybe in a couple ways...haha)

Daddy is building my dresser (mommy built my changing station)

Daddy is putting together my swing...I can't wait to try it out!

Looks like Mommy and Daddy are pretty much ready for me to come out and play...

...and maybe sleep a little too! Soon mommy....soon

No comments:

Post a Comment