Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello World! 2/25...it's my BIRTHDAY!!

Hello World! Forget the green room, it's time for me to come join the show of the Greene family. So now I'm here, center stage! I hope you'll love me!
Roughly 3:18pm at Alexandria Inova Hospital ...and I'm here!. I'm 7lbs 5oz, 22 inches long....and cold, with medicine in my eyes. My name is Camden Charles Greene.....waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Yeah!! It's my mommy, daddy, and I love them, but boy are we all tired. Still, finally our first family photo.
Hi Grandmom! I love you! Daddy and mommy were glad you were here....crazy hospital rules about only allowing 2 more people in to see me up close and personal.
Hi SuSu...I love you! Mommy and daddy were glad you were here. Sorry grandaddy had to wait outside.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable and the family pic is classic. Hope everyone is doing well and we're thinking of you. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete