Sunday, January 24, 2010

What a baby shower!

Wow! People love me....they really love me! I just want to say thank you to the Academy for this award....I mean, thank you thank you to everyone who came to my baby shower. It meant a lot to me, my mommy, and my daddy for such wonderful people to get together and make such a fuss over me. I really appreciate Lauren, Iny, Heather, and Adrienne for putting the party together and making such wonderful food....that I was able to enjoy second-hand.

I also really appreciate all the people who came....from places as far as New Jersey, Atlanta, and Virginia Beach just to name a few places. I can't wait to make trips to see people after I'm born...and settled. I'm sure my mommy and daddy will be taking me for walks with friends and family while pushing me around in my new stroller, wearing my new clothes, covered in my new baby blankets....and then cleaning me up in my new bath tub and letting me play in my new swing, pack-n-play or on my new activity mat. Well, you get the idea. Thank you!


Lauren, nice apron! Adrienne, Heather...mmmmmm good

Iny, April and Dave...looking good. Mommy and me...and Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment