Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 4 of my life - I'm still popular

I think, therefore I am cute....and that people will come to see me.
I love that so many people are coming to see me...I guess it helps that so many people live pretty close. I know that even more people want to come, so I hope I will see them soon too....but it's ok that not everyone is here....I'm still a little tired, and so are mommy and daddy.

Vroom vroom....can't wait to go camping and boating with my Auntie Liz and Uncle Will. And hey, where is my playbuddy/cuz Olivia? I know...I'll see her soon too...and I can't wait to get into trouble with her.
So what is this about high expectations???
Gan, we match! I've got my John Deere Greene clothes on....you must have known.
Auntie Lauren! You look like a pro! You can babysit me anytime.
Women, they love me....they flock to me...they swarm around me...mommy and daddy are in trouble later.

Grandaddy, want to nap with me. Thanks for taking the first of many grandparent shifts to help mommy and daddy get some rest.

Susu, thanks for keeping me entertained while mommy gets some sleep...I'll be keeping her up later tonight.

Hooray for sleep! And what's this talk about elves and gnomes? I'm just a boy, with a need for napping.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictues! We cannot wait to get our hands on this adorable little guy! So happy that he is finally here and that he already has such a huge fan base! Love The Walkers

    ReplyDelete