Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another awesome shower...people love me

Despite a delay due to snow...mommy and daddy's friends (my uncles/aunts) came out to have fun and celebrate me. I hope people still love me this much when I fuss and cry, but wow did Mommy and Daddy have fun. Auntie Laura and Auntie Jenn did so much to prepare...running around and making food and finding nice flowers. I love them....and everyone who came out to welcome me....this was so cool! And who knew that guys could have so much fun at a baby shower? I guess I'm just destined to be one of the guys! I can't wait to play with everyone too.

Auntie Laura pauses to let Mommy take a picture...Jen Dorn is moving so fast to get ready for the party you can barely see her...and Auntie Jenn is moving so fast to get ready you can't see her at all!


There she is, Auntie Jenn and Auntie Laura smiling through all the hard work...having a ball like Mommy and Daddy.


Mommy looks so pretty carrying me around. I wonder when Auntie Jenn and Auntie Laura will start working on giving me play-buddies? No pressure though, I can play with them too.


Daddy thought the party was awesome! Cool, look...my new clothes must be drying!


When it comes to pictionary, boys rule and girls drool....but so will I for a while.


Thanks everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment