Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goin to Hotlanta! Yeah!

For Memorial Day, mommy and daddy took me to Atlanta to see Aunt Karin, Uncle Scott, Cousin Savannah, Jay and Heather, and Tony and Molly. It sure was a long way to go and a lot of sitting in my car-seat, but mommy and daddy made sure I got out along the way to stretch my legs and get some breaks. I put my feet in grass on one stop.
But we kept going the first day so we could see where I'm suppose to go to college. Mommy and daddy say it can get cold and windy here, but it sure was sunny and hot while we were walking around. So what is a drill field anyway???
Mommy and daddy showed me Burress Hall and the VT memorial, that was nice but also kind of emotional. Mommy hugged me real close.
We got to stay in a hotel on the way down to Atlanta after we saw Virginia Tech. I got a bed all to myself...it was sooooo big!! I felt like such a big boy in that bed that I picked up a toy for the very first time sitting right where you see me in this picture.
The hotel was cool, but it was so much cooler getting to Atlanta and being welcomed by family. Aunt Karin, Uncle Scott, and Cousin Savannah were so nice...they let us stay with them, helping change diapers, letting me swing on their swing, and Savannah even gave me some really cool toys!! Aunt Karin is so nice!
Cousin Savannah is so cool! She showed me how to play with the toys she gave me, and even helped change a couple diapers. Sorry if my spit-up made you feel icky Savannah, but it sure was fun playing with you!
And thanks Uncle Scott for hanging out with me and sharing your home on such a crazy week for you. You're so cool, and I was blown away when you let me have the remote control!! Daddy doesn't even let me have the remote when we're at home.
Oh, and I got to see Aunt Karin's horse Marley and the barn where all the horsies live. Savannah showed me how you're suppose to ride....she is really good!
Even mommy got to get on and go for a ride. I don't think mommy has ridden for a while, but she looked like a pro to me. Can't wait until I'm bigger and you can show me how to handle a horsie.
Maybe one day I'll hang out in a barn with mommy when I'm a little bigger than I am right now.
Daddy was so happy to introduce me to Uncle Jay, Auntie Heather, and Ava. They live just outside Atlanta and we went by to see them and celebrate Auntie Heather's birthday. We had so much fun!
Happy Birthday Auntie Heather...and congratulations to Ava! Maybe one day mommy will tell me I'm gonna be a big brother like you got told you'll be a big sister! Awesome!
I also got to meet Daddy's buddy Uncle Tony and my new pal Jack. Sorry we didn't get to hang out more Jack, but we'll have to chill again next time. And Auntie Molly was so nice to give me presents...I'm already wearing some of them and she gave me some more! You guys are too much!!
Oh, can't forget that I got to go to a game ranch. Aunt Karin and Savannah know this place well, but it was all new to me, mommy, and daddy. What fun!
I fed chickens, deer, pigs, bunnies...and I even fed a Bear with Daddy!
...and I fed a goat too! He had slobber lips and like carrots!
And mommy almost kissed the slobber lips...but gave him carrots instead.
It was a great trip to Atlanta, but we stopped again on the way back. That's when I got to see Great Gram....daddy's grandmom. She was so nice. She held me, and showed me off to her friends, and she and mommy and daddy talked a whole lot. It was such a nice visit with her....and such a great trip overall. I like me some roadtrips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment