Saturday, June 19, 2010

First day at my pool!

Wow, what a day! Daddy and Mommy took me for my first day at the pool for a party with friends. We didn't go far, this was the pool at our apartment. Daddy took me down the steps to try and help me get used to the temperature.

I'm not gonna lie, the water was kinda cold. It took a little getting used to...but I still had a lot of fun!

Besides, Mommy and Daddy had friends over and I got to play with my friends too. Here I am with Daddy and Uncie Bob and my buddy Max! Max and I were all about the water, but Max was kinda lucky and got sunscreen...while I got some serious shade through my hat and long swimshirt.
I had some other playpals, but I got to see my brand new buddy Zackary for the very first time. That was extra special...thanks Uncie Scott and Auntie Justine!!! We got a cute one here...but I still say I'm not so bad myself.


See, I'm cute when I'm sleeping too! And oh man, after all that pool time I sure needed a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment