Sunday, June 27, 2010

camping, tubbing, um.. both

Well I sure did love camping...but oui was it H-O-T! Thank goodness mommy and daddy decided to bring my bathtub along so I could cool off in the shade with some fresh water. Now I know why they have commercials with people sitting in bathtubs outside, cuz it was real nice time....Soooooo relaxing.
Man, for a while I was just chilling out and watching people....soaking it all in while I was...well, soaking. Livy kept cool in the shade too, real cool chic that cousin of mine...she knows how to play in the shade and have a good time. Stay cool cuz!

And then of course, down time isn't the only thing good about relaxing at the campground. Hey daddy, you're silly fun and I had a great time with you, and Mommy, and Aunt Liz and Uncle Will, and Gan and Great Uncle Dick...and of course Susu and Grandaddy. Camping is fun! ...I love hanging without a shirt on!



No comments:

Post a Comment