Sunday, June 13, 2010

My first birthday party...well my buddy's First Birthday party

Hey, happy birthday Max! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you....um, can I have some cake now?
Yep, me and Maximus hung out on his b-day. Daddy and Kia had fun too! I've never seen party hats before, but they sure are cooooool.
Hey, and Uncle Ed and Beth were there partying like rockstars! Well, he was letting party all over his shoulder anyway.
And Max was so generous on his birthday...first he let me play with one of his toys...and then he let me take it home. I know he got more cool stuff to play with on his birthday, but sharing like this was pretty cool of him. Happy Birthday Max!!!!!!
Aaaannnnddd....I'm whipped. Partied out...must nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment