Tuesday, May 25, 2010

3 months! What, already?

Holy cow! You're kidding! 3 months already? Where does the time go?



So let's see, what happened recently. Well, I saw Auntie Heather and some of mommy and daddy's friends in Richmond. Auntie Heather even let me work on my "stuff" while she was holding me....such a nice person.



I learned how to sit up on my own while visiting Grandpa and Grandma Susu. This was tricky, but sure is cool...I feel like a big boy.

And I went to the beach for the first time! Mommy said I was too young to lay in the sun like she does....but I do like all the fish I caught.

Grandma Susu also taught me how to use my toy that comes with my bimbo chair. This thing is so cool!!! Thanks for the lesson Susu!



I also got to see my cousin Olivia and Auntie Liz and Uncle Will. It was sooooo nice to see them. I hope I can be as cool as my cousin Olivia one day...she is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment