Sunday, May 2, 2010

Going up to Saltville!

Weeeee....mountain roads are fun! I went out to the farm in the mountains and had me a good time! This is where my grandad grew up, and mommy and I went out to visit with all the family that were making the trip to hang out together. It's so pretty up here!
Grandaddy and Gradma SuSu showed me off to everyone. I always have fun when people dote on me. I sure do love my new backpack that Cortney and the family gave me...it even has my name on it.
It was really cool to see Grandad in his element too. I guess he was right at home...cuz he was.
Gradad show me around and pointed out all the good stuff. I see why he likes it so much here, it feels like home to me too.
And Grandma SuSu knew how to make the days so much fun. We hung out on the porch with Neela, it was such a pretty day.
So pretty that everyone was playing outside, even the grown-ups. Cousin Michael (of the fabulout Jaime and Michael) dared to play against Grandaddy in corn-hole...we won't mention who won...but they had a good time.
And here we are, the big whopping Webb family...all sitting on the porch. It was cool seeing everyone and being with everyone. I just hope they didn't mind....
...that I had a few tummy troubles and stank up the place. What?! We were outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment