Saturday, May 8, 2010

My first ball-game! Go Nats!!

Sorry mommy and daddy...and Grini...but I just wasn't ready to take a bottle and let mommy and daddy get out of town for a night. Grini, they'll have to hang out and celebrate your birthday later.

But, it wasn't all bad that they stayed in town. They took me to a baseball game!

First, we got on the metro with Grandma SuSu and Grandaddy and rode out to the game. Mommy strapped me on and we caught the yellow train.
And when we got off the train, Grandaddy chatted some friendly people and found someone who would sell us some good tickets. We were pretty close to the field and mommy and daddy said the seats were really good...and I had a lot of fun sitting with everyone on their laps and walking around the ballpark.
I was kind of sad to ride back home, but all us Greenes (and Webbs) jumped on the green metro line and rode out and switched trains and eventually made it home again. What an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment