Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 whole months!

Wow! It's really been a while since I did this whole blog thing. I hope my loyal following hasn't been too disappointed. I've missed sharing, but I've been busy getting bigger...and doing a few other things. So if you follow where I'm looking, you'll see some more of my first 2 months too.


So let's see...what's been going on? Well I've learned to love my swing...and Mommy and Daddy seem very excited about this.


...and I started getting regular baths. I'm not sure I always like these...but being naked is kind of cool. Daddy said I should be careful about this though...in the bathroom this is ok, but internet is bad. Ok Daddy.


I started having more fun in tummy time. Mommy plays with me on the floor everyday when Daddy goes to work...and Daddy plays with me on the weekend mornings.



...but most of the evenings I'm getting walked...and during most days I'm getting walked. I love it when people walk with me. Daddy does this during the evenings when he gets home, and mommy takes me out several times every day!



...oh, and I'm still sleeping a lot. Growing take a lot of energy phewww...I'm sleepy right now. Mommy and Daddy say I should try to sleep more during the night..and I'm working on that.








No comments:

Post a Comment