Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week 11 sure was fun

Hey, so it was a busy week. First, I learned how to really hold up this big heavy thing on my neck...they call it a head...I call it mahhhamaaahhh meaahhh. You guys are all way off with your pronunciations.

And since I was able to get better control of my mahhhamaaahhh meaahhh...mommy and daddy let me face forward in my baby bjorn. Ooooooooooo.....ahhhhhhhh!

And mommy and daddy took me to the National Aquarium where we saw a whole bunch of fishes. I saw a doctor fish, and damsel fish, and clown fish...and a octopus...and even some alligators! It was so cool! Mommy, when do I get a fish tank at home to drool at with daddy???

And we went to the Pershing Park too! It was neat, they had a big waterfall...and a whole bunch of ducks. I can't wait until I'm big enough to feed the ducks.

And we capped off a great tour around town and crashed by the reflecting pool and the Lincoln Memorial. It was so pretty out.


Ohhh, and I got a new room! Mommy and daddy said I got upgraded!


I know this will help mommy sleep better at night now that I'm still in earshot, but not so close so she can hear me just squirming. I love you mommy, sleep more so when we hang out we can both be as playful as we want to be. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment