Thursday, July 1, 2010

camping swings and boating fun

Hey, still camping! BUT, it's not as hot as it was and this whole trip has gotten to be so much fun!
Livy shared your camping swing with me and Mommy and Daddy let me do a bunch of pushes.
Thanks Daddy! That was fun, we could do this all day...but don't you and mommy want to have some fun swinging..
There you go mommy! You and auntie Liz are cruizin! I don't think I'm quite ready for a tube, but it sure does look like fun out there behind the boat.
Haha! Uncle Will and Daddy are having fun too...but something tells me people didn't want them to stay on the tube like mommy and daddy wanted me to stay in my swing while I was using it. Conspiracy??
You think? Yeah, now that have a moment to think about it I may be right. Well I think we had all had a ton of fun regardless. Yeah camping! I hope we can go again sometime soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment