Sunday, July 11, 2010

Livy's 1st bday - celebrate!

Happy Birthday Livy! Glad we could be in Hampton Roads to celebrate ...you...with you. And holy cow, I can't wait for my first birthday...you got one crazy haul of stuff!
Thanks for giving me a rid in your wagon before you had to load it with stuff to get it all back to your room. Good thing you got that wagon.
Mommy and I had a great time...Daddy too. It was great just to hang with everybody.
Hey Uncle Will, congratulations on making it through one whole year of parenthood...and congratulations again for making it through one whole day of me today. Glad that short hair drys quickly, cuz I was sure slobbery. Oops! But hey, I was also standing!!!
Standing is nothing man...I've almost got that down pat. I need something a little more challenging...maybe driving is up my alley next. What do you think Dad? Do I get to drive us home?
Ok, I'll take a little help. BUT, once we get out of this parking spot I'm taking over...K. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment