Saturday, July 10, 2010

hangin with my cuz Avi

Well I went on down to Hampton Roads to meet up with some peeps...like my cuz Avi. Avi sure is a keeper, and I can't wait until we're both able to bounce around on the couch together, but Pa did a good job holding Avi and keeping her entertained while we were both growing into that kind of fun. Nice work Aunt April and Uncle Dave, she's cute!

And since Avi was so well entertained, I took an opportunity to test out Grandmom's new toy she bought for us little kids. It was craaaaazzzzyyyy fun!

And I think Avi had a good time hangin out with Grandmom. Grandmom is good to hang with as far as us kids are concerned...oh yeah...we dig us some Grandmom!


Cheers to quality family time! Cheers to Uncle Dave and Aunt April for giving me a buddy to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment