Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 3 - man o man, I'm a boy

It's week 3, and I just keep on getting bigger. I don't know how much I weigh exactly, but I've been packing it on like a sumo wrestler chugging protein shakes (but I still look better in my diaper than they do). ...and I'm chilling the whole time. Do you like my frog? Mommy and daddy thought I might like to go to the zoo this weekend after seeing me in my animal stuff.
Great Uncle Joe, you would have loved the DC Zoo! There were a bunch of meerkats! I thought they were kinda cool, so daddy took a picture for me of one who posed like I kind of do sometimes.
We say some lions, but this marmoset kind of looked like lion too. We saw all kinds of animals, the zoo was pretty awesome...
...I just wish I hadn't slept through most of it. Oh well, at least I got this cool panda to remember the trip....and mommy and daddy signed us up to be members...so we can go and park for free anytime we want....I think I'll get some more chances to see animals.
Ok, so I didn't sleep the whole time. Mommy and daddy did find some shade where I got to come out and play for a little while. Yay DC Zoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment