Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm 2 weeks old, and over 8 pounds!

Woohoo!! I'm 2 weeks old!! And holy cow, I went to the doctor today and he said I was 8lbs and 6oz...more than a pound more than when I was born. Mommy is feeding me good!

Hmmmm, so let's see....what did I do this week?
Well, I saw Grandad!
...and not only Grandad, but Julie and Morgan too!
I was sorry to see SuSu and Grandaddy go home after a week helping keep an eye on me. But I'll see them again soon.
I got to see Grini! He and Auntie Jenn brought mommy and daddy some homemade chicken noodle soup...and then he sat and rocked me for a really long time. That was really nice!
Auntie Laura came by to see how I was doing...but I think I was a little groggy.
Kevin and Melissa sent me a cookie bouquet! It sure smelled good, and mommy and daddy seem to like munching on them. I'll stick with milk for now...but we all had fun...nothing like milk and cookies!
I went to sleep and woke up in this thing once...what's this all about?
...oh...this is where we were going. Yeah, my first stroller ride with daddy and mommy!
And then after my stroller ride Grandmom came to see me! I get to play with her all week! Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!


Oh man, and then yesterday mommy and daddy said it was time for my first sponge bath!
So how does this work again? Uh, I'm not so sure about this?
Uh, yeah....water? Really?
Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!! That water is weird!
Oh, that wasnt so bad. I'm all warm and dry again. I actually feel pretty good!
What?! We'll be doing this again? Ay de mi!

Well, that was my second week. Can't wait to see what's next...

No comments:

Post a Comment