Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life is a walk in the park...a pretty walk in the park

Mommy and Daddy said that we needed to get outside while the weather was nice. They seemed so excited that I didn't have the heart to tell them I was sleepy. Daddy was nice enough to take pictures for me since I mostly slept through the whole walk. Looks like a pretty day! I hope I get a chance to see this...(what was it? ...Cherry Blossom Festival?)...one day on my own. Daddy's pictures were cool!
Daddy said this pictures symbolizes the contrast between the Japanese and US and the connection that began to blossom as a result of the Japanese donation of the cherry trees here. I really don't get that...he's pretty silly.
This I get, Mommy looks pretty. The memorial looks pretty big. The memorial steps look more than pretty big if mommy and I were going to go up there. Glad we passed on that, I don't know if I could have slept through all that bumpiness.
Mommy is still pretty...I wish she could have seen how pretty her smile was today. She should have just looked in the water and she could have seen it. (Daddy, what does corny mean??)

No comments:

Post a Comment