Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yorktown Beach with Great Grandaddy and Joe

Daddy came to Yorktown beach a lot when he was real little, and I've come here a couple times myself. But this time...I came with Great Grandaddy and Joe...and Grandma Susu and Grandaddy....and mommy and daddy. We had a great day! It was somehow still warm, and it was sunny...and the sand was squishy. I had fun in the sand...and fun in Great Grandaddy's lap hangin out.
And Great Joe knows how to make a kid smile too. He's awesome fun!

Mommy put me down in the sand to play, did I mention it was squishy? haha, fuuuuuuuuun
Grandma Susu even took me on a walk-about...let's roll Susu..."Take me to the River"...da da da, dant da
We had a lot of fun, but Great Grandaddy and I did have a serious chat. That's for sharing so much with me! I really appreciate knowing the things I do about my roots, and it was fun spending time with you and Joe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment