Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cousin Livy came for Halloween

I was so excited that my cousin Livy, Aunt Liz and Uncle Will came into town. I didn't get to see Livy when she got here because mommy and daddy made me go to bed so I was ready to see her saturday morning. I was a good boy and shared my toys with her. She likes chewing on things too......








I also took cousin Livy to my playground and we got to ride the alligator together. Good thing dad and Uncle Will were there to keep the gator from eating us!






We played in these brown crunchy things called leaves. We were more interested in things that we were allowed to eat.





I cannot believe they put this picture of us getting ready for a bath on the blog....so embrassing. Mommy and Aunt Liz said we were dirty from all that playing.




After we were all clean we put our Halloween costumes on. I couldn't make the neighing noise a horse makes but my cousin sure does a good quack quack. Maybe next year I will be able to do sound effects with my costume.




They put us back in the crunchy things for pictures and I had had enough......and I let them know it.



It was really cool.....after I got up from my morning nap on Halloween Uncle Will and Daddy had been really busy cutting up orange things to make them look cooooool. Mommy kept saying pumpkin whatever that means.




I love my Aunt Liz. I am giving my most serious look to see if I look more grown up. Mommy is always telling me that I don't look like a baby anymore but a little man. Uncle Will told me that I have a middle management hair cut.....what's a hair cut?


We went to the Air and Space Museum. It was fun and saw tons of planes that Uncle Will knew a whole lot about!


Mommy don't lose me........


Here are the orange things that dad and uncle will worked on all lite up. Thanks Aunt Liz for bringing the supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment