Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boyds, MD....oh boy oh boy!

I'm so lucky to have all these people who care about me and want to see me. It was great getting to go out to Maryland (my first out-of-state experience) and getting to see auntie Laura's parents. Special grandma Mary and grandpa Bob had us all over to lunch. Mommy and Daddy said they had some great burgers and stuff....but I got stuffed the way I always do. But I sure had fun hangin out!


Special gradmom Mary and I had a ball!!! She said she reads all the stuff I say on a regular basis, except when her computer at the school is blocking me...what's up with that?!



And then special grandad Bob and chilled for long time. He's fuzzy, like my daddy on the weekends...only his fuzzy isn't so prickly....cooooooollllll!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment