Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'll be riding in style!

I guess mommy and daddy didn't feel like it was a good idea to drive me around in two cars that had a combined 340,000 miles on them. I don't know, are miles bad for cars...isn't that what you use them for? Oh well, I hope I get a new car when I'm able to drive...but I may not be as lucky as I am right now. Mommy and daddy bought me TWO cars!!!

Daddy got a me a "new" Hyundai Sonata so I could zoom around with him. And mommy bought me a "new" Kia Rondo so I could run all her errands with her. I'm so glad mommy won't have to pile groceries on top of me. :-)

Daddy looking sharp!

Mommy looking pretty...next to a pretty car!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Camden!! Looks like you are even more of a lucky young Greene to be! Great rides for your Mom and Dad! Heard that your awesome stroller will fit in both of them, too. Your GAN, (Great Aunt Nannie) will be good and won't try to smuggle that ride of yours back to Smithfield! Can't wait to see them and to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete