Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm 1 year old! Yeah for my birthday party!!

Well the big day is here, I'm a whole 1 year old! Woohoo...mommy and daddy we can celebrate!



Well I had a bunch of people come to see my on my birthday. Mommy's family came and Daddy's family came...we had friends from all over. Aunt Liz even got me birthday cupcakes!


Mommy went all out buying me decorations to celebrate! There were sooooo cool! ...right Grandma Susu? They were up all over Gran's house and it was awesome!



Thanks for having my birthday party at your house, Gran! It was a really special day and it meant a lot to me that you would host all my family and friends to celebrate. Yeah you!



And not only did Gran have my birthday at her house with both my grandmoms and grandads there, she gave this very special chair that goes waaaaaay back. I'm a year old, and daddy said the chair is like a 100 times as old as me. I don't really know how old that is, but it must be a lot.


I got some new things too! One of my favorite books is my truck book that Aunt Nancy gave me. Soooo cooooool....I love trucks!


And grandmom gave me a brand new slide. It rocks!!! Daddy showed me how I could slide down it and I can't wait to get it back home so I can play on it.



I had a blast on my birthday! Everyone was so nice and gave me so many presents!!



Thanks mommy and daddy for throwing me my party...and thanks to everyone for coming! I hope you got some birthday cupcakes cuz there were really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment