Friday, February 25, 2011

Gettin ready for my birthday

Well I'm not sure what all the fuss is about yet, but mommy and daddy seem real excited. They keep going on and on about how my first birthday is so special and how they survived a whole year...not sure what that means. But, they also tell me they love me a whole whole lot and that part's really cool. So some things came in the mail the other day and daddy said I was going to open a couple of packages as practice before my real birthday. He's so funny, but pulling apart paper sure is fun! Mommy and I got to Grandma's in time to celebrate my birthday on my birthday and hang out before the big party. Grandma said I may make a great piano player on day but I should stick to using my hands for things like opening birthday presents until I got a little bigger. Thanks for sharing my actual birthday with me Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment