Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Camping"

So I went camping for the second time in my whole life. I got to go with my cousin Livy. We stayed in a house this time. We also had our own beach and we both got really brave and walked into the water. It was such a good time.

Check out that sand.....do you think it will get us. I have the cup to protect us!


I got to hang out with mommy, susu, granddaddy, aunt liz, Uncle dick and Nan and Lola. Uncle WILL was there too...he took the picture.





Susu was nice enough to let me sit on her in the water. But that was special since we were worried about something called tan lines. Granddaddy saved us from floating out in the BIG lake.


We spent a lot of time on the beach! Somebody had all these sand toys for us. What fun.....I want to go again next year!






















No comments:

Post a Comment