Friday, September 17, 2010

Cape May, NJ...down..um, up, on the farm!

Nope, not Camden, NJ....it's Camden....in NJ! Wahoo!

Look at me, up North on the farm at with the Gibson family. I went up to celebrate cousin Jon and Becca's birthdays....and see the whole family since it's been a while. Sooooo, it was awesome! We did so much!

I got to go around and check out the garden, and....

....and I got see DUCKS!!! AND...CHICKENS!!! COOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!

AND....Aunt Julie got to see my poopie diaper....not so cool for her...but THANKS!

But I also got to see the water on our walk down to the seawall. Ok, so I fell asleep for part of this one....but I had such a smooth ride with my cousins pushing me right along. It was a nice ride! And, a nice trip! Can't wait to go back to NJ and change how people think about the name Camden.....cuz I rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment